Is this real and ballpark value

Hello. I’m new to this and I have found what appears to be a vintage Omega Seamaster and no price listed. I was just curious about what it’s worth and what I should offer. Thanks in advance. IMG_2440.jpeg IMG_2441.jpeg IMG_2442.jpeg IMG_2443.jpeg

There are a few different references with this case, you can also search for "Omega Stingray" (as it's informally referred to) for further info, one additional comment, the mesh bracelet could also be valuable if original, you'll have to look for the reference number under the clasp and also research

best regards

Like 1
Yes, it looks real. Regarding the second question: the average ballpark value is about $600 million.

Like 6
Hello. I’m new to this and I have found what appears to be a vintage Omega Seamaster and no price listed. I was just curious about what it’s worth and what I should offer. Thanks in advance. IMG_2440.jpeg IMG_2441.jpeg IMG_2442.jpeg IMG_2443.jpeg
Posting to save a photo and original post. 1st time posters have habit of disappearing and deleting original post.
Screenshot_20240211-221546_Chrome.jpg

Like 3
Try searching Ebay, sold prices give you a fair estimate of value. You can search Omega 166.066 which is the reference number.

Try searching Ebay, sold prices give you a fair estimate of value. You can search Omega 166.066 which is the reference number.
That’s what I was doing but I got ranges from $86 to $8000. Not really sure what the differences were.

That’s what I was doing but I got ranges from $86 to $8000. Not really sure what the differences were.

I take the $ 86 , please . I will even pay for shipping.

Like 1
It sounds like you're not ready to buy a vintage watch yet. Keep studying until you understand those differences.

Like 2

Are you just search for ‘Seamaster’ to get that huge range?
If you search for this specific watch the range is £1000-1700

Like 1
Yes, it looks real. Regarding the second question: the average ballpark value is about $600 million.
So I would be good at $1500 if it’s worth $600m yes? Wait… it comes with a band so shouldn’t it be worth more?

So I would be good at $1500 if it’s worth $600m yes? Wait… it comes with a band so shouldn’t it be worth more?
The whole band, or just tickets to a concert ... at the ballpark.

Like 5
Are you just search for ‘Seamaster’ to get that huge range?
If you search for this specific watch the range is £1000-1700[/
It sounds like you're not ready to buy a vintage watch yet. Keep studying until you understand those differences.

Yeah. You’re probably right. Just wish there was a place to learn and ask questions. Maybe someone should start a forum for those watches.

Yeah. You’re probably right. Just wish there was a place to learn and ask questions. Maybe someone should start a forum for those watches.

You da Man for this! I see it clearly as your calling!

OR

You could hang around, read through this Forum(2013-2024), contribute interesting posts and gather information over time, like we all do on watches you fancy.

Like 1
It's kind of an obscure model so I doubt it makes sense to start a forum on it. But if you end up doing a lot of research, you could definitely post it in a thread, and it could serve as a good resource for people in the future.