Is this quartz Seamaster 18K Gold Fake or Real ?

Hello, i am new on the forum, i'm looking for some help.

Few years ago someone gave me this watch and today i decided to look into it to get more informations (i don't really know a lot about watches).

I couldn't find anything about my watch except a website that previously sold my watch : https://corello.es/watches/omega-seamaster-quartz-gold-with-pie-pan-dial-caliber-1342/ (the website looks legit and it's from a watch store in Barcelona)

The person that gave it to me didn't buy it on this website, but this is my watch i can notice the same imperfections at the exact same places (scratches, black dots, etc) + it has the same serial number.

I wonder if it's a real OMEGA because when i search on internet about the model number (196.0189 and 396.0823) i cannot find anything even on omega website about vintage models.

more infos :
_to set the hour and date it works like the others seamaster quartz tutorial we can find online.
_seamaster is written under quartz i didn't see any other quartz seamaster dial like that but i don't know if it means something ??
_The inside look very similar to some other quartz seamaster i could find online.
_Few years ago when i got it, i went to ask my jeweler if it was real 18K gold he said yes. i may go again later to get it tested more.

So if someone can check the pics of my watch in the website (https://corello.es/watches/omega-seamaster-quartz-gold-with-pie-pan-dial-caliber-1342/) and tell me if it looks legit or not because i can't tell, i would be grateful.

I link you a pic i took of the model number i took by myself bc we cannot see it well on the website :

1700008904-img-1053.jpg

Thank you for reading.

One image. Inside the case back! That would be a help if you showed many more pictures of the watch.

Looks all genuine to me.
The only issue I have is the hallmarks. The Lynx mark is for imported (into Switzerland) and the scales/Libra I think is an English mark.
Ive seen the other mark (circle) but can't remember what it is.

Better pictures of the hallmarks will help.

Looks all genuine to me.
The only issue I have is the hallmarks. The Lynx mark is for imported (into Switzerland) and the scales/Libra I think is an English mark.
Ive seen the other mark (circle) but can't remember what it is.

Better pictures of the hallmarks will help.
PS: The set of scales is a Common Control mark used by a number of countries, so it may be the case was made outside Switzerland.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 16.37.50.png

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 16.38.16.png

Looks fine. These Omega in-house quartz watches were well made and sold for as much as their automatic counterparts at the time. Omega website does not list all vintage models, so I wouldn't go by their list to judge its authenticity.

Looks fine. These Omega in-house quartz watches were well made and sold for as much as their automatic counterparts at the time. Omega website does not list all vintage models, so I wouldn't go by their list to judge its authenticity.
On the flip side, parts for these 70s quartz movements are basically non existent so if it isn't working proplery then the watch is basically worth its scrap metal value and no more. I don't think even the factory bother to fix the 1342 and even if they do, the cost will exceed the value of the watch as they will charge the restoration price. There is a lot to go wrong, the time setting system involves pressing a button set into the crown and that gets iffy and unreliable once the watch gets old.