Forums Latest Members
  1. theridewill Like your watch? Then don't listen to my advice. Feb 5, 2016

2. Canuck Feb 5, 2016

If you are interested in buying this watch, I suggest you don't go to the bank based on my opinion. I very much doubt anyone ever bought anything through an on line auction without believing it was legit. To find out too late that it was bogus. But it looks good to me. Please stick around, and watch for opinions from those much more knowledgeable about Omega than I am.

3. OmegaSean Feb 6, 2016

Ask the question any paper work 75$ or 52£ to post would ring alarm bells to me. If the case is 18ct gold then the price would be a bargain just to scrap 8ct gold is currently around £19 gram :)
    I'm sure one of the experts on here will be able to tell you about the movement.

OmegaSean

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 6, 2016

Come on , there is enough pictures in the add to do yourself a touch of research.

Getting cheeky with a title and a link only.

And my no avatar no help rule has been applied in this case for the above reason.

Davidt likes this.
  5. Canuck Feb 6, 2016

I'll have to remember the "no avatar, no help" rule! Appears this has turned from an "is the watch real" thread, to something else!

6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 6, 2016

Just my rule no one else's

You don't think the link and nothing else is a bit lazy, in a few months when the link doesn't work this is going to be a Stella thread isn't it...

Quality input gets quality output

All my opinion and no one else's