Is this hair in my speedmaster a concern?

This morning I noticed the smallest of hairs inside the crystal on my speedmaster. I assume it’s not an issue and I should just ignore it, but just wanted to check that it’s fine.
It’s right above the 9 o clock marker.

Better there than in your soup. I doubt that it will do any harm, but you can certainly have a watchmaker remove it when the watch is next serviced. The real question is how it got there in the first place.

It almost looks like a scratch in the lume, are you sure it's a hair?

I don’t think a scratch or defect in the lume could move between the second and third pictures, so I’m assuming the poster is correct and it’s a hair or fibre.
It’s probably very annoying now you’ve seen it, but it almost certainly won’t do any actual harm to the watch.

But can you mow the lawn wearing a Speedmaster with a hair on the dial? :D

I don’t think a scratch or defect in the lume could move between the second and third pictures, so I’m assuming the poster is correct and it’s a hair or fibre.
It’s probably very annoying now you’ve seen it, but it almost certainly won’t do any actual harm to the watch.

Guess I only looked at the first two lol

At this price level, a hair visible to the naked eye (assuming that's what it is) on the dial is unacceptable. On a $500 Seiko, I'll give it a pass. If you have factory warranty, I'd send it back.

See if you can knock it loose so it lands on the black dial. It would become invisible.
Edited:

But can you mow the lawn wearing a Speedmaster with a hair on the dial? :D

If it is a hair, it is fine to use a blower. (See what I did there?)

Could be a serious problem if the color doesn't match yours' or your wife's !

See if you can knock it loos so it lands on the black dial. It would become invisible.
Hair today, gone tomorrow?

It’s good to get it looked at sooner than later, they tend to multiply quickly

IMG_0721.jpeg

Better there than in your soup. I doubt that it will do any harm, but you can certainly have a watchmaker remove it when the watch is next serviced. The real question is how it got there in the first place.
Thanks. Watch is essentially brand new (about 6 months old), so first service is only in about 5 years haha. Maybe I'll just learn to live with it until then