is this dial attractive omega constellation

Hi
i am thinking about purchasing this omega constellation, and i am pretty sure its not a redial if any other have another opinion feel free to mention it.
but what do you guys think about the dial? is it considered even patina or....
it looks like the caseback is very polished, the stars are almost gone that could also be a problem.
furthermore i am not sure about the price its currently at 500 euro should i go higher and if yes how high?
feel free to mention any other concerns
thanks for the help

I'm afraid to say it's a hard pass. It was once a very nice watch- but not anymore...the dial is too far gone for a dress watch, the hands look perhaps to be mis-matches as to my eyes the seconds hand is a different colour to the hours and minutes. The case back is toast and the bezel is incorrect for this case, it looks like it could be a Seamaster bezel. The movement looks like a 501 or 505 so it's probably a ref 2852 case

It would be a pass for me. I'd call that damage not patina and the caseback is 👎

Personally I would save my money for something better.

Thanks a lot for the great comments ill definately save my money

I already have one with damaged dial, probably worse that that and not sure what to do with it. Surprising fact is that it still keeps time.

Glad that you did not waste your money.

Attraction is subjective but I’d have a hard time understanding how anyone could find that dial attractive unless they had an emotional attachment to it.