Forums Latest Members
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 6, 2016

I liked my original, unedited, post better. I understand, though, that referring to a poster as an idiot is far worse than dickhead.

2. DManzaluni Nov 11, 2016

I suppose you guys can slag off OP on all sorts of points and argue all week about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin: whether he is an idiot or a dickhead, if it makes you feel better. But I can see a blindingly obvious ulterior motive for this thread. One which not only suggests neither, but even portends that he is actually cleverer than some of the posters here.

3. Edward53 Nov 11, 2016

I don't think you're the only person to spot that ulterior motive.

4. omagajapan Nov 23, 2016

I returned the watch to the seller. But the seller made a false claim that the package I sent to him was empty. I returned the exact Omega constellation watch to him, though. My Paypal account has been limited due to the claim. Paypal told me that I need to inform them about the weight of the package. The courier I used knows the weight of the package I sent out as they measure the weight of the package. But they told me that they cannot disclose such kind of info. I'm stuck at this point.

5. DManzaluni Nov 23, 2016

Please excuse my last message, I take back what I said, there was no ulterior motive, Either OP is just extraordinarily dumb. Or there is something else going on here. Is he just a troll trying to bait this forum?

Vendors dont usually claim the empty-box scam on a genuine watch! And I have never heard of a seller of a genuine watch needing to do it on a return. Especially the Chinese crooks who usually prefer the non-delivery scam. Which is easier where the Chinese postal services don't easily confirm delivery.

Last time I mistakenly bought [a case back] from China on a BIN, which wasn't the right size because I had measured wrongly, i re-sold on ebay in auction for twice what I paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.