Is it a good price for Dynamic 5200.50

I just saw one Dynamic 5200.50 in the domestic watch forum and I was wondering whether 700 GBP is a good price for the package. Crown and tube have been replaced with new as unable to screw in, I suppose the hands are new as the seller said they are brighter when glowing to the dial indices.

Is the clasp OEM? Haven't seen anything like this one before.
Just realised there is import taxes to pay ( approx 140 GBP according to Simplyduty). Not happy.

Many thanks.
Edited:

That is a tritium dial D3 so if the hands have been replaced they will now be Superluminova meaning they will be brighter. £700 for one of those in working order is on the cheaper side, they seem to fetch circa £800-1000 now as a working full set. The clasp looks right. Note how similar the bracelet looks to the new Speedy 1116 based design? Where are you shipping the watch from and to? Maybe there might not be tax after all.

i believe this is the model that has non in-house omega movement, but a generic eta movement.

i believe this is the model that has non in-house omega movement, but a generic eta movement.
That may be but there is nothing wrong with the ETA based movements in Omega watches from the 90's and 2000's. Some of the in-house movements have had their challenges, so one is not categorically superior to the other.

No it is not a generic 2982 in there. The finishing on the 1108 is quite different. Every 3 hand Omega from around 1982 until the early 2000s had an ETA based movement, some, like the SMP, continued until 2008. The subsequent 'in house' 2500 was also 2892 based to a degree. Should we write off ~25 years of production?
Edited:

No it is not a generic 2982 in there. The finishing on the 1108 is quite different. Every 3 hand Omega from around 1982 until the early 2000s had an ETA based movement, some, like the SMP, continued until 2008. The subsequent 'in house' 2500 was also 2892 based to a degree. Should we write off ~25 years of production?
You were a bit more blunt than I was, Padders. I intentionally bought my 2254.50 in 2008 because it had the 1120 ETA based COSC movement. I have had it serviced twice, both times at independent watchmakers and it hasn't had a single part replaced. The 2500 didn't have much of a track record at that time and with the issues it has had and higher service costs, I am quite happy with the ETA. Besides ETA and Omega are both owned by Swatch.

Taxes are taxes, I see them as charitable donations rather than add to the cost, otherwise they are pretty depressing

But I think the watch is beautiful and the value is pretty good, especially if the new crown screws - if the crown doesn't screw, the watches in question fetch such low amounts

I mean, back a year ago, an ETA watch was $1000 - from any watchmaker that just uses ETA's, nowadays Sellita's are $1000-1200

So the value is pretty good if you are going to use the watch - a date window is pretty useful too, if I saw the watch, I'd buy it to wear daily