Is it 14k or 18k or GF? Watch does the hallmark stands for?

I’ve got this watch in 2019, the seller says this watch is 18k gold. I can’t find any hallmark for gold material, but I find something on the case back.

I believe that is the case makers mark, not a hallmark.
Agree, please give us a clear photo of the triangle (parallellogram?) inside the caseback and some good overall photos of the exterior.

My favorite omega stamp. It's Omega French market stamp.

Solid gold case should have 14k or 18k stamp on the case back. No stamp - mean that the case is not solid gold.

Usually gold plated cases has stamp between the lugs.
Does yours have any stamp between lugs?

My guess is that the case has a karat gold bezel, and gold shell lugs.

My favorite omega stamp. It's Omega French market stamp.

Solid gold case should have 14k or 18k stamp on the case back. No stamp - mean that the case is not solid gold.

Usually gold plated cases has stamp between the lugs.
Does yours have any stamp between lugs?
I checked lugs and the area between the lugs, only found that there is an inconspicuous mark on one of the lugs. I don’t know if it’s a real hallmark or just a scratch.
The watch weigh 32.5g and the width is 34mm without the crown.
My local watchmaker thinks it’s a 14k watch rather than a gold filled one. He said that the case has been polished and gold filled case can’t survive. And the color and weight seems close to 14k rather than 18k.

My local watchmaker thinks it’s a 14k watch rather than a gold filled one. He said that the case has been polished and gold filled case can’t survive.

If I'm not wrong, the old Omega cases have a gold plate up to 80 microns.
It takes a lot of effort to remove 40-80 microns gold.

If I'm not wrong, the old Omega cases have a gold plate up to 80 microns.
It takes a lot of effort to remove 40-80 microns gold.

Your case back is stainless steel, it appears to me. Omega has never (in my opinion) gold plated steel case components. Gold SHELL? Yes! But never gold shell on a stainless steel case BACK! If the back side of the lugs on your case are steel in colour, with the gold tops on the lugs tells me they are going to be gold SHELL, not gold plated. The bezel should be karat gold.

Is there any information for the code 610237 which engraved on the case back?

Your case back is stainless steel, it appears to me. Omega has never (in my opinion) gold plated steel case components. Gold SHELL? Yes! But never gold shell on a stainless steel case BACK! If the back side of the lugs on your case are steel in colour, with the gold tops on the lugs tells me they are going to be gold SHELL, not gold plated. The bezel should be karat gold.
From inside to outside, the case, bezel, lags and case back are all in a same yellow gold color.

From inside to outside, the case, bezel, lags and case back are all in a same yellow gold color.

Sure looks steel to me! If the case was karat gold, it would be marked inside the case back. Well, it’s not marked with a karat mark!

I’m Look at the picture at my phone, the case images are to small, can't define well if it's steel color or gold.

I’m Look at the picture at my phone, the case images are to small, can't define well if it's steel color or gold.
The omega is in the middle. The Tudor is steel/gold, the Jaquet Droz is steel/ gold filled. I think this picture is helpful to define the color.

If it is not MARKED karat gold anywhere, how could it be karat gold?

The case serial number is not Omega model number. It's probably some French casemaker ref. number.

The Seahorse medallion looks strange.

The dial is wrong to the case model. Having Seahorse on the back it should be Seamaster or De Ville dial but not Geneve one.

There is a French gold hallmark in the middle of the medallion!

You can see it very clearly in the photo of the three watches.

I don't think there necessarily is any issue with the dial, sometimes the model name on the dial doesn't match the caseback.

There is a French gold hallmark in the middle of the medallion

1C8A8FFA-3185-4483-9411-8E8735495660.jpeg

Yes, it’s there, but that’s a “Where’s Waldo” moment. Looks like 18K to me.

gatorcpa