Forums Latest Members

Is Custom Watch Concepts still in operatio

1. dynamo Apr 15, 2020

Hello,
    Wondering if Custom Watch Concepts is still in operation? Late last month I purchased a case back for my 1861 Moonwatch. Now after repeated attempts to contact them to find out if they even have my order, all I have is silence. I realize that this is something coming from Germany to the US. Should I just be more patient? I was hoping for some kind of assurance that my order was in the works.
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    D

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 15, 2020

With half of Europe in lockdown, it’s chill time for a few weeks is my advice.

3. dynamo Apr 15, 2020

Wouldn't bother me so much but email is still available. I have just heard nothing. Hopefully they are not sick or worse.

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 15, 2020

Employees of a closed Omega boutique can’t send emails.

Relax, Thomas might be home schooling the kids in these times.

5. dynamo Apr 25, 2020

Thank you for your reply STANDY... It gave me the confidence that all was well with CWC.
    Well to close this out... my cb did arrive this morning. I can't wait to get it fitted.
    Just a fyi, it looks like the cb was mailed on 3.29.20 and it took until today 4.25.20 to get to MA from Deutschland.

And Thomas if you are reading this Thank you too! The caseback has arrived and looks wonderful.

Alls well that ends well.
    Stay safe everyone.
    dynamo