Forums Latest Members
  1. Moonraker Aug 21, 2015

Hello everyone! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I live just outside of Washington DC and own a few Speedmaster Professional Pre-moon watches (1966, 1967, and 1968), one from the early 1970s, and many other Omega and Heuer watches, among other brands. I hope to learn all sorts of tasty tidbits of knowledge about my watches here! Thank you for all I have had the pleasure to read thus far!

I am still unable to post in the wanted section, so I hope you don't mind me asking here. Sorry in advance if you do! I am looking to buy two original vintage dot over 90 bezels in nice condition. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Aug 21, 2015

Read the forum for sale rules which are on the sticky thread. The first thread of the WTB forum.

3. Pvt-Public Aug 22, 2015

Welcome, I too am just outside od DC. although I currently have only 2 Omegas, this is the friendliest and most informative site I have found. I do have a few other vintage watches, but pocket watches are more my thing.

4. Davidt Aug 22, 2015

A year or even six months ago, these could be had for a reasonable price. Recently good ones have exceeded 1k and even scrap ones fetch a couple of hundred.

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Aug 22, 2015

Would love to see pictures of those babies, we're sort of addicted to images here!!