Forums Latest Members

introducing Myself and general question

1. Kountry Oct 15, 2018

Hello from the Rocky Nountains of Colorado where the snow has already gotten everyone excited to put on their skis or boards.

I was raised in Germany in my elementary years and moved to the us later on in live. like Many if us in our fifties and up we have lost our parents. This has lead me to your forum as I am going through things left behind that has taken me three years to get to due to the emotional connection.

So the question is...where do I post to get help in identifying a Heuer Camaro watch. I think I know what it is but I want to make sure.

Thank you for your help and I will go back to reading more threads and lewrningbso much and also in awe of some of the beautiful watches

Karen

stogie530 likes this.
  2. Davidt Oct 15, 2018

Post it in the 'other watch brands' sub forum.

A few of us own or have owned Camaros so you'll get some help.

3. Speedmasterfan88 Oct 15, 2018

Hello Karen and welcome, sad to hear about your loss.
    You came to the right place, we have many heuer fans on OF and I'm sure someone can help you with your questions.

Just make sure to take some in focus pictures of your watch(es) and post them here in the "other watch brands" forum.

In the meantime, you can browse these pages and maybe find some answers :

http://www.onthedash.com

https://www.calibre11.com/

Cheers,

Max

4. Kountry Oct 15, 2018

Thanks Max...and those pages lead me here to this forum. I am confused as for some reason I think my watch hands are different...so I will get some pictures and post where you stated and again thank you!! Karen

Speedmasterfan88 likes this.
  5. stogie530 Oct 15, 2018

Hello and welcome. Colorado is beautiful, I was just in Ouray not too long ago visiting my sister. Heuer Camaro is my grail vintage watch, nice looking watches.