Interesting 18K White Gold Diamond DeVille on the bay

Price is well above what I would be willing to pay but I wanted to save the photos of this for the future as its a really interesting piece.

Case reference is 166.020 SC - 62 with 18K white gold hallmarks

Dial also has an 18K gold hallmark and is vertically brushed with three baguette shaped diamonds at 12, 6, & 9.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325121978534?hash=item4bb2c7b0a6:g:KpUAAOSwyfNiQa0U&LH_Auction=1

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I like it a lot, très chic and classy with that minimalist dial design

edit: I just clicked the link and got some serious sticker price shock 😲

I like it a lot, très chic and classy with that minimalist dial design

edit: I just clicked the link and got some serious sticker price shock 😲
Yea it… ain’t cheap thats why its definitely not in the recommended thread. If it were a Constellation deluxe it might be fair but not for a DeVille. I do really like the baguette diamonds rather than the triple set smaller diamonds on indices you more typically see on Omega diamond dials of this era.

Yea it… ain’t cheap thats why its definitely not in the recommended thread. If it were a Constellation deluxe it might be fair but not for a DeVille. I do really like the baguette diamonds rather than the triple set smaller diamonds on indices you more typically see on Omega diamond dials of this era.

Agreed, the baguette's are the way to go if so inclined...but the price is just a turn off and I'm already over it

That's a gorgeous watch, an incredibly classy one even. At that price though... I could never justify paying that.

Très chic indeed…

Were those were made “on demand”, or is it some kind of regular production? Wondering the same about white gold constellations…

a really interesting piece.
Is it really though? Scarce, yes, attractive, yes, nice use of good materials. Not challenging anyone's taste, expertise, or vocabulary, these are all very individual things. But personally I satisfied most of the relevant watch-aesthetics itches with this, and I will happily sell it for 50% of what the OP watch fetches. OK, it's manual, say 40%. Just my $0.02!

For the 18kt example, I love the large scale gator strap, too

I’m in the market for an 18ct white gold Deville but even with the baguettes I think it’s a $2500-3000 watch. Certainly not $8500

Those baguettes are aftermarket and the dial has been redialled.

That listing should be under the wishful thinking thread. Another white gold Seamaster Deville (albeit without diamond markers) hammered at about $2400 a few days ago on the bay.

Got to say, that is a really sweet Seamaster. Didn't hesitate to click the link, thinking it would already be gone. Like many others here, my jaw dropped when I saw what he was asking. I am wondering if really cherry Omegas are scarce in Vietnam? I am "wishlisting" almost everyday, and I would be surprised to see anyone pay more than 2-2.2K for even such a nice example as that. Just my humble opinion