Inquiry Regarding Omega Watch Purchased in 1993

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping the Omega Forums community can help me identify and value a vintage Omega watch that was gifted to me by my father.

While I cherish the watch for sentimental reasons, I'm not very knowledgeable about timepieces. Here's what I know:

Brand: Omega
Reference: SMI5 1061
Date of Purchase (believed): October 21, 1993
Purchased from: New Cavendish Jewellers, 2 Marylebone High St., London W1M 3PA (according to an insurance card)
Condition: Excellent (original box and documentation included)
I've attached some photos of the watch for reference.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me with the following:

Confirm the model and any specific details about this Omega reference (SMI5 1061).
Based on the information and photos provided, what is the estimated value of the watch in today's market (2024)?
Any additional information you might have about the watch based on the reference number or purchase details would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

It's a quartz Seamaster 120m in pretty well used shape. How big is it? There is a model that looks like that, the 2571.80.00 but that is only 28mm wide ie ladies size. If bigger, say 36mm maybe it is the full size model 2511.80.00 but it looks rather like the ladies model. The SM15 is a red herring and has no meaning in Omega terms. 1061 is the country code so again is not relevant to the watch. Value is not particularly high, think mid hundreds if the 28mm since it looks well used, maybe a couple of hundred more if it is 36mm full size.
Edited:

Looks like a reference 2511.50

Reference on INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY is SMI5

Which is meaningless. See above.

Well, we don't know for sure what reference it is but SM15 is jibberish and means nothing to Omega.