Forums Latest Members

inquiry on Jenny Carribean spare parts availability

1. georgeszaslavsky Feb 12, 2022

Good Evening everyone

I hope you are all doing fine. I have been looking desperately for spare parts for Jenny Carribean divers (I have three of them needing repair). A friend of mine back then had a contact in Italy who at the time a year ago had a very important stock of spare parts for Jenny Carribean divers. Later according to my friend that contact in Italy sold his stock of Carribean spare parts to a japanese businessman. Going through to my fellow japanese WIS contacts, I learned that the japanese businessman sold the stock of Carribean spare parts to an Australian businessman. Does anyone who has Jenny Carribean spare parts in Australia or where I can get them ?

Thanks in advance for your attention brought to my post and thanking you in advance for your feedback.

Have a nice day

Very best regards and stay safe

Georges

2. kpaxsg Feb 13, 2022

Hi Georges, which part in particular are you looking off ?

georgeszaslavsky likes this.
  3. georgeszaslavsky Feb 17, 2022

Hi Kapxsg

Thanks for taking to reply, I look for me a set of new old stock waterproof original jenny gaskets for my two carribean 2000 as well as a new old stock dial in blue color for a jenny carribean 2000 chronograph that I own , also on the look out for other spare parts related to 1000, 1500 and 2000 models that might be of interest for my watchmaker.