Forums Latest Members

1st entry of the year for me, the Jenny Carribean 2000 ref 709 Discotron

1. georgeszaslavsky Feb 9, 2020

good evening
    1st entry of the year for me regarding watches, something extremely rare and very unusual. Rarer than a 1000m seamaster and a 1665, the Jenny Carribean ref 709 Discotron, more waterproof than the latter two, it was characterized by the triple safe concept: 5.5mm thick glass, opening by the top, tall oversized crown with two gaskets and three gaskets in the case. The dial is characterized by a luminous coating made by 3m much more durable than the tritium that was found on the 1000m seamaster and on the vintage sd, the scotchlite. This one is new from stock and unpolished with blue dial and blue 60 min bezel too. A rare diving watch that differentiates itself at first glance. The robustness and the indestructibility of the jenny carribean is legendary. Photos of the seller from chrono24, I will post mine as soon as it arrives
    Best regards
    Georges

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Feb 9, 2020
  2. janice&fred Feb 9, 2020

oh yea baby!

3. georgeszaslavsky Feb 9, 2020

My own photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shabbaz, Fritz and Maybe like this.
  4. kip595 Feb 9, 2020

Now that old beauty was definitely meant to last! Wear it in good health! :)

georgeszaslavsky likes this.
  5. georgeszaslavsky Feb 9, 2020

thanks will do but first I will send it to a watchmaker specialized in vintage carribeans for a full overhaul with a full waterproofing

Edited Feb 9, 2020
    kip595 likes this.