Forums Latest Members
  1. alpha& Apr 11, 2014

Hi Omega experts! I was looking for some information on the identification and potential value of these omega watches that I inherited from my late father (RIP). I haven't tried to take the backs off as I'm very inexperienced in these matters and wouldn't want to cause any damage. If someone can explain to me how to safely take off the back I could try and do that and take some photos of the inside if needed. Thanks for your help in advance, any advice in terms of identification, value or how to proceed from here in terms of cleaning or selling in the future would be gratefully received. As far as I'm aware both watches are in good working order, I'm not sure how long my father had owned them, I believe the ladies watch belonged watches 001.JPG watches 005.JPG watches 023.JPG watches 025.JPG watches 029.JPG watches 032.JPG to his mother and he had the Gents watch for as long as i can remember.

2. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Apr 11, 2014

3. alpha& Apr 11, 2014

Thanks Kyle L for the reply and information, that gives me a start point to do more research :). I might take it to a watch shop to get the back taken off as i wouldn't want to damage it and then get a photo of the inside. Any ideas on value? I'm taking it that the ladies one isn't worth much based on what I've seen so far but was wondering if the gents one was at all collectible?