Incoming!

Posts
176
Likes
340
I know I’m late to the party, but happy to join the club! Just picked this beauty up from my OB, really cool watch!
Edited:
 
Posts
6,415
Likes
31,476
Congrats, nice you were able to get this without the mark-up from the grey market.

Mine says hello.
 
Posts
176
Likes
340
Congrats, nice you were able to get this without the mark-up from the grey market.

Mine says hello.
Thank you! I'm really liking the details on this watch, so hard to appreciate them until you see the watch in person. Love the strap on yours!
 
Posts
6,415
Likes
31,476
Love the strap on yours!
Tnx, combat straps hit it out of the park with the combo.
 
Posts
381
Likes
3,554
Congrats! It's a beauty!
Just out of curiosity, I hope you don't mind my asking where you scored. My OB told me that model was all sold out.

Cheers,
-GW
 
Posts
176
Likes
340
Congrats! It's a beauty!
Just out of curiosity, I hope you don't mind my asking where you scored. My OB told me that model was all sold out.

Cheers,
-GW

Thanks! From what I understand there are no more available (I asked). This one was somehow put to the side and recently found, I was told that it had been used for advertising/promotional photos.
 
Posts
381
Likes
3,554
Thanks! From what I understand there are no more available (I asked). This one was somehow put to the side and recently found, I was told that it had been used for advertising/promotional photos.
Nice!
You scored indeed. Congrats again, and enjoy!
-GW