Hobnail Constellation incoming

Posts
8,136
Likes
36,641
It's always a bit special to land a hobnail dialled Omega and especially so a Constellation, so I thought I'd make a short post about my new arrival.

It's a 2782 with calibre 354 with a very nice black dial. The new one is on the right together with its twin which I bought and had restored in 2015. Back then mine was the only known example but 2 or 3 more have surfaced in the intervening years. This one came from a seller in Canada, my first one was a local pick in NL.

 
Posts
6,832
Likes
10,654
Fantastic watches
 
Posts
6,676
Likes
11,620
Nice pieces - got to get me one of them!
 
Posts
338
Likes
949
I wouldn’t even know how to go about finding a watch like that so please keep sending pictures for people like me. 😁

Stunning watch!
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
Genuine grail is an understatement here.

Paired with the flatlink bracelet it’s genuinely one of the most attractive vintage Omega watches imo
 
Posts
6,676
Likes
11,620
Something @MSNWatch doesn’t have?

Now that’s amazing!
gatorcpa
This is the closest that I have - white dial hobnail 2648 in 18k YG with the original flatlink 18k YG omega bracelet. The pair of black dial hobnails look very nice though.

 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
Congratulations indeed !
& Dibs please 😀
 
Posts
394
Likes
271
Since nobody has called it so far, do I get first dibs! And congratulations on an amazing find. Like someone said above, another watch to add to the damn want list!
 
Posts
394
Likes
271
Congratulations indeed !
& Dibs 😀
You did not beat me to it. I just typed a long message.
 
Posts
394
Likes
271
This is the closest that I have - white dial hobnail 2648 in 18k YG with the original flatlink 18k YG omega bracelet. The pair of black dial hobnails look very nice though.

The flat link bracelet in 18K YG interests me most. Any more high res pics would be mouth watering...if you care indulge the audience.