Forums Latest Members
  1. JayBe Feb 2, 2022

I noticed one on Chrono24, if that's the one you mean. I've been watching this blue one for quite some time and the black one convinced me to finally pull the trigger. It was advertised as 35mm, while the black one on C24 is advertised as 38mm and according to the movement shot, they are the same size, so hopefully my seller was off and not the C24 guy. I'll see in a few days.

Anthony Lane likes this.
  2. JayBe Feb 3, 2022

So mine arrived today and I am quite happy with them, albeit being really 35mm in diameter. With my wrist, it is big enough.

rod_ha.jpg

3. TrboDieselPwrd Feb 3, 2022

That blue is fetching and sets off the color of the patinated lume nicely -- congrats on the new watch! Now I really want one!

JayBe likes this.
  4. JwRosenthal Feb 3, 2022

The Seawolfs and early 666’s are 35-35.5mm, you get used to them. It’s the reason they aren’t 5x the price.

JayBe likes this.
  5. JayBe Feb 3, 2022

Yes, they would actually look out of proportion being any larger, so it's absolutely fine. They were also sold as broken, but only needed a small nudge for the click to re-engage and now they're running just fine, so I cannot complain for under 100 USD.
    But they'll be off for service soon anyways.