Forums Latest Members
  1. anon12345 Oct 8, 2020

Hi friends, I am an amateur so am turning to the experts for a helping hand...

I’m searching for a special gift for a milestone for someone who is an avid vintage watch collector. I think I am looking for a 50s to 70s De Ville. I was hoping to find a square, grey dial. I think these are quite are on the rarer side and are a bit more difficult to come across? As mentioned, I’m an amateur (that’s even being generous) and am not even sure where to begin. I’m hoping someone would be willing to point me in the right direction, or even be kind enough to pass along some words of wisdom!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Dan S Oct 8, 2020

It would be helpful if you could post a representative photo of what you are looking for. Maybe just something from google images. I know you gave a description, but if people are going to take the time to help you, it would be good to make sure everyone is on the same page. There are so many different variations, and it's easy to have misunderstandings from descriptions,.

DaveK likes this.
  3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Oct 8, 2020

Edited Oct 8, 2020
    DaveK and Dan S like this.
  4. anon12345 Oct 9, 2020

You’re right, thank you! Here is a picture of something along the lines of what I am initially thinking. And probably the silver, however open based on what I’m able to find! Ideally, all original...

upload_2020-10-9_7-48-6.jpeg

Dan S likes this.