Lucky67
·Good morning everyone, I hope your all doing well & enjoying your weekend. When I started my Omega watch collection journey last February I had 3 goals, a 1967 Birth year watch for me, a '71 for when my wife was born & a '95 for the year that we met. The idea was that when my Son & Daughter inherit the watches, there is a thread which they can understand.
I have the '67 Constellation 14k Gold Cap absolutely love this watch, and the '71 Seamaster Cosmic which I'm still blown away how clean, and original it is. So this left me finding a '95 of some sort and the possibility, that it may be a Quartz movement which doesn't bother me as long as it's an Omega.
So this weekend I've been looking after my daughters house time on my hands, laptop on my knee going through eBay maybe to much time on my hands.
There wasn't many coming through the odd Goldeneye but nothing that grabbed me, and then I saw this one a '96 2221.80.00 for a fair price looked good and as Johnny Logan sang "Whats Another Year",
So it arrives this Wednesday 07/10 and I have managed to complete my trinity of Omega's, I honestly think the'96 Redline will be getting a lot of wear time.
Some photo's from the seller, roll on Wednesday.
I have the '67 Constellation 14k Gold Cap absolutely love this watch, and the '71 Seamaster Cosmic which I'm still blown away how clean, and original it is. So this left me finding a '95 of some sort and the possibility, that it may be a Quartz movement which doesn't bother me as long as it's an Omega.
So this weekend I've been looking after my daughters house time on my hands, laptop on my knee going through eBay maybe to much time on my hands.
There wasn't many coming through the odd Goldeneye but nothing that grabbed me, and then I saw this one a '96 2221.80.00 for a fair price looked good and as Johnny Logan sang "Whats Another Year",
So it arrives this Wednesday 07/10 and I have managed to complete my trinity of Omega's, I honestly think the'96 Redline will be getting a lot of wear time.
Some photo's from the seller, roll on Wednesday.