If you love Vacheron...not much explanation needed

Posts
1,906
Likes
3,670
Retrograde and moon complication, that is a very impressive VC !!

I think retirement is going well for you 👍🙂
 
Posts
6,478
Likes
22,013
Damn! You should retired years ago! Nice additions
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Retrograde and moon complication, that is a very impressive VC !!

I think retirement is going well for you 👍🙂
It is a little rough start with stock market, but for the pursuit of watches and pens, I am happy where I am at. And thank you very much.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Another lovely Vacheron

Added to my wish list and as soon as I get $204,000 it would be mine 😀
Edited:
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
My first and I don't bother fixing the date
Community provides the chairs, nature the air and sun.
Free electricity and WiFi

And the new "office" is green 😅
 
Posts
68
Likes
96
Absolutely Stunning! I am at a loss for words. Would you mind telling me what model both of these pieces are called as well as the pen?

Thank you.
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,910
And the new "office" is green 😅
Almost perfect Seiji, but I don't see a butler coming across the lawn with your favourite drink on a nice silver tray.
🍸
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Almost perfect Seiji, but I don't see a butler coming across the lawn with your favourite drink on a nice silver tray.
🍸
No butler but a nice waitress will be welcome 😀
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Absolutely Stunning! I am at a loss for words. Would you mind telling me what model both of these pieces are called as well as the pen?

Thank you.
It's been a good month.

An Overseas Retrograde Date Moon phase, Patrimony Automatic 270 Limited Edition 18kt White Gold, Historique Cornes De Vache 1955 18kt Rose Gold, Traditionnalle Complete Calendar 18kt Rose Gold, Santos de Cartier Large all 18kt rose gold, and for the wife a Ballon de Cartier 18kt Rose Gold/SS

Edited:
 
Posts
6,478
Likes
22,013
It's been a good month.

An Overseas Retrograde Date Moonphase, Patrimony Automatic 270 Limited Edition, Historique Cornes De Vache 1955, TraditionnalleFull Date, Santos Cartier Large all rose gold, and for the wife a Ballon De Cartier

That's quite a statement about Cartier. It shouldn't be in the same room as V&C, yet there it is. That design endures, like mid-century modern furniture. And super comfortable. It'll be interesting to hear which ones get the most wear in the next year.