Forums Latest Members
  1. Wongo Feb 27, 2017

CrisROSE likes this.
  2. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Feb 27, 2017

Wish I had the same luck...one of the nicest Constellations I've won off of ebay is floating somewhere in the dead mail facility. :mad:

3. kkt Feb 28, 2017

Who sends a shipment that valuable without registering and insuring it? World's greatest optimists?

4. omegaaddict Feb 28, 2017

Almost happened to me once. Bought a SMP 300 electric blue titanium off of WUS in my early days of collecting. The seller did not insure and just had a regular tracked service without signature.

The tracking said t was delivered in the morning but when I got home there was no trace. I wasn't too worried as paid via PayPal and knew I'd be covered if the watch never materialized but quickly went into action anyways.

I tried to call the 800 number but that was fruitless with no one picking up.

So I called the local post office in charge of dispatching that. The package arrived a couple of
    Hours later.

I learned quickly when I was back in the US that it's far more efficient calling/ going to the post office in charge of dispatching that package directly if there are any issues. They'll get to the heart of it much faster if it's a last mile issue. And possible be more helpful if it dissapears en route