Icelandic Scammer Update - Stefan Birgir Stefansson and Magnus Sigurdsson

Posts
188
Likes
729
Well whether it’s Magnus or Stefan Birgir Stefansson let’s hope for the rightful return of watch(es) and some suitable action locally with the scammer(s).
 
Posts
4,499
Likes
11,014
DHL site says it has been delivered.
TALK! I have to know before going to bed
 
Posts
2,597
Likes
5,666
And to think I was just about to go to sleep.
 
Posts
1,280
Likes
6,755
thanks again to the entire community for unbelievable support and assistance!!!!

but there are still at least 12 others that have been scammed with their monies/watches yet to be returned.
 
Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
Wow! Have to say, I have been silently following best, rooting for you but really not expecting the watch to come back. Very happy for you, and now that there’s proof of who the scammer is, I really hope the authorities go after him!