Forums Latest Members

I hearby declare a revokation of ALL macho points earned....

1. ulackfocus Feb 8, 2015

..... by Bruce (soon to be Brenda) Jenner for setting Olympic records. If it wasn't bad enough he got involved with the Kardouchians, now he's gone off the deep end.

Bruce-Jenner_Froot-Loops.jpg

I think he's trying to become Billy Jean King.

22243-_0000_billie_jean_king_3428172_getty_full_full-480w.jpg

tpatta and dougiedude like this.
  2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 8, 2015

Good for him. Surely he does not need to prove anything to anyone. As a man he has proven himself beyond reproach, if he feels incomplete good on him for having the courage and fortitude to endure this transition in such a public forum where many, like you, will project on him your own lifestyle choices. If you want more macho I suggest you get yourself a Playgirl magazine. Plenty of great macho men there to look at. If you want to see a human being that is quite accomplished seek, against tidal forces, happiness in life, then here is a good example. I admire him more for following his heart than if he felt this way and decided to be unhappy in life so that you can be satisfied eating your Wheaties.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this post of yours is a very low blow IMO.

3. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 8, 2015

What makes me think that this post is headed for the "Dark Side" ::facepalm1::

4. redpcar Feb 8, 2015

I think the fact that he is doing it so publicly is strange......well........the whole thing is strange. I don't watch reality tv shows like this. What I'm angry the most about is that he still has a great head of hair.

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 8, 2015

lol, He does have a lot of hair. I don't watch reality shows either, but I do see them as my wife is sometimes on them. Not sure doing it all so publicly is his choice though. He has not said anything for years as he is working out the transition and the media has simply not left him alone and kept outing him..to which he placed no comment. I guess he is close enough now that he either gets ahead of it or risks a much harder media attack.

6. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Feb 8, 2015

We (in the UK) had a media storm last year when boxing promoter, Franak Maloney became "Kellie" Maloney.

Most blokes, having a mid-life (or later) crisis buy a sports car or get divorced and start shagging women thirty years their junior. I think it's a bit extreme to have your gentleman's bits cut off and wear a skirt.

..... and before anybody says anything about mid-life crises and sports cars, I have been driving high-performance sports cars since I was 31 - it's just that, as I get older, I can afford better ones.

... now, where's that 22 year old blonde?::bleh::

....or the 50 Shades of Grey icon :whipped:

7. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 8, 2015

8. ulackfocus Feb 8, 2015

Here I thought I was making a joke.

I forgot there's always somebody looking to get offended by any and everything. :rolleyes:

9. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 8, 2015

This is something to get offended over, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31176748 our government which hasn't two brass farthings to rub together has a department sending out warnings about not eating daffodils ::censored::

Nobel Prize likes this.
  10. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Feb 8, 2015

For me, Bruce Jenner will always be one hell of an athlete.

tpatta likes this.
  11. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 8, 2015

I wouldn't say "someone" got offended..more like "someone" didn't agree with you. If my son made that joke though THEN I would be offended because I have a stake on his imprint in life and I would expect more from him...he is 10. :)

ICONO likes this.
  12. 250scr Feb 8, 2015

2 Funny. He should b on Frosted Fakes

13. alam Feb 8, 2015

any pictures of watches on his/her wrist? :cool:

Paedipod likes this.
  14. megamon Feb 8, 2015

I agree with @redpcar, that head of hair is amazing.
    My future looks very "silvery". At 22 I've got maaaaaaaaaaany silver hairs :cool:

15. detroitMD Feb 8, 2015

Thank you for this :)

Alpha and Nobel Prize like this.
  16. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 8, 2015

This is brilliant!

17. ICONO Feb 8, 2015

The caveat of legality given - Whatever someone's lifestyle choice / sexual orientation / religious faith / personally held beliefs........This Forum is not the arena to comment upon, or to make light of......those choices.

This is the 21st Century....

Shall we get back to wrist watches ?

Baco Noir, X350 XJR, Archer and 2 others like this.
  18. 250scr Feb 8, 2015

That's why they call it a "joke"

19. ulackfocus Feb 8, 2015

Actually, it is - this is the "Open Discussion" Forum. We often make light of things and try (yes, I unfortunately I can only say "try" in light of the comments being made in this thread) to have a chuckle.

Where, I thought, people would have a sense of humor. Apparently not, as I forgot how overly sensitive that political correctness bulls::censored:: has made some of us.

Remember the good old days when everything was fair game to have a laugh about? ;)

20. 250scr Feb 8, 2015

If no one else thought it was funny that is ok, I personally did. If you're in the public eye and you choose 2 do radical things, you just might have some people talking about you, good or bad.