Forums Latest Members

I couldn't help myself...

1. Interstatetime Dec 7, 2013

This has become my favorite watch. I gave it a "time out" couple of months ago...the date said it was stopped on October 3....because, quite frankly I was afraid I was wearing it out. I have resisted getting it back out until now. It is a bit of a pain to get it all set and running....glad I still have the original instruction booklets. Now that it is all set I guess I will keep it going for a while and enjoy it. Little Astro wants to thank its little sister the iPhone for helping with the correct Time, Day, Date, Month, and Moon Phase and for the photo.

JohnCote

[​IMG]

MMMD, Privateday7, Mothra and 2 others like this.
  2. Mothra Dec 7, 2013

Id wear that to death as well....

Interstatetime likes this.
  3. Interstatetime Dec 7, 2013

It is, oddly, a very comfortable watch...at least on my wrist.

JC

4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Dec 7, 2013

A very sharp and handsome watch. Probably it is time to dust up the winder machine to avoid hassle in setting everything again.

5. Interstatetime Dec 7, 2013

In theory...and probably in reality you are right. I am just paranoid about this watch. I have never had it cleaned and I know it is probably not good to run it all of the time. The guy who cleans the rest of my chronos doesn't really want to take this one on. One of these days I will trust someone to give it a good wash....but for now I just get the urge once in a while.

JC