Forums Latest Members
  1. ThatMansMustache Nov 18, 2014

Does this look a little off to you fellas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the auction description.

Up for auction is this amazing “Constellation” automatic wristwatch from Omega.

Amazing isn't the first word that comes to mind!

Fusion likes this.
  2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Nov 18, 2014

Auction?
    Marvellous those fellows

3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 18, 2014

Constellation Speedmaster? ::facepalm1::
    You should report the auction as fake item. If you put the link here, we'll help you to report it together.

4. ThatMansMustache Nov 18, 2014

5. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Nov 18, 2014

Goodwill Auctions online is no secret. They end up with some pretty decent stuff on occasion:

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/OMEGA-Flightmaster-Swiss-Made-Steel-Watch-18815542.html

Note that this one is missing a pusher, and isn't cheap, given the work that will need to be done on it.

I once got outbid on a very rare back-setting Harwood in almost perfect condition.

Wasn't cheap, either!
    gatorcpa

6. ThatMansMustache Nov 18, 2014

I just started watching there in the past month or so, been mainly sticking with local/regional sales. It's just like any other online auction (other than Ebay), the prices seem fairly reasonable. It just depends on who's watching when. I'm interested in how high that Flightmaster closes.

7. Fusion Nov 20, 2014

WOW I WANT THIS

8. ThatMansMustache Nov 21, 2014

Sorry Fusion, it looks like Goodwill pulled the 'Con-master'. I'm sure there's more to be had on the dirty street. Now if it's the Flightmaster you want, there's about 12 hours left in that auction. Current price is $1827.89. Happy bidding!

Fusion likes this.