Forums Latest Members

I Am Offered This Unique Seamaster, I Would Like Your Opinion If It Is Valuable Or Not. Appreciated

1. Faysal Sep 12, 2012

Hi,

I have seen a picture of this watch somewhere. I appreciate if you can guide me if it is rare or not.

PS: its pink gold

Thanks guys

BNW_7045.JPG
  2. Faysal Sep 12, 2012

Omega new.jpg

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 12, 2012

Hello and welcome to the forums. I deleted your other posts as duplicates and posted in threads not relevant to the topic, e.i. overt hijacking. Please do not post the same subject in multiple threads it is similar to spamming

Can you show us some pictures of the back, inside back and movement, I'm not sure what it is you have here.

4. Faysal Sep 12, 2012

I am sorry as I don't have any pictures of the back yet. I just received this picture from my dealer. And I was wondering if you have seen this model before..

ah and for the multiple pictures, it was by mistake, my apologies..

Thanks

5. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Sep 12, 2012

Is it even an Omega watch? Certainly doesn't look like one. Can't tell anything from the pictures.
    If there isn't any further information, I'd have to say it's worth no more than the gold melt value, assuming that it is solid gold.

gatorcpa

6. Faysal Sep 12, 2012

I will get the pictures soon.

7. ulackfocus Sep 12, 2012

Oh, it's rare alright. :rolleyes: The guy who painted that dial probably didn't do too many exactly like it.