How much should I pay for it? - Omega Constellation Pie-Pan 168.025 Cal. 564

Hello all!
As many of you, I’m in love with the watch in the thread name. I found one which is for sale auction starting price is 1680€/1805$ but it’s possible to make an offer. Serviced in 2023, I was wondering what you think of it and most of all about the price. No movement pictures for this listed watch. I’ve asked for it
Edited:

Are you sure that's the style of Constellation you want? The style of case and dial just feel really mis-matched to me.

Are you sure that's the style of Constellation you want? The style of case and dial just feel really mis-matched to me.
This is the kind of approach that I’d want for this topic. It’s just that it is hard to me finding the right one. Can you give me some example with your thoughts? I just like the pie pan constellation in general and would like it as a third omega in my collection. This watch would be the first omega I buy for myself thus it will be worth to me understanding what is good to look for. I’m open to it

I think you need to do more research on Constellations. I have never seen a case quite like that, and the dial looks possibly refinished, though from those blurry photos I can’t tell. I think to get the most out of this forum you need to be a bit more specific in your questions.

The photography is bad but the watch is probably all good, if a bit polished up.

Here’s my example.

upload_2024-6-19_15-10-57.png

upload_2024-6-19_15-13-1.png

The vertical graining on the dial is correct. I think the OP’s example just has shadows from a cellphone.
gatorcpa

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whilst there are fans of this case style it is a very niche market.
The starting price would be very ambitious even if the watch was pristine.
This is not a popular watch and doesn’t command dogleg pie pan prices. ( or even anywhere near)

This reference does come up now and again, so if you love the style perhaps wait for a really good example at a reasonable price.