How many "serious" watches do you have?

Posts
714
Likes
2,763
All my watches take their job seriously. But they're not actually mine - they are borrowed from ant man. He told me I could wear them until he finds a buyer that actually wants them. He also said if I lose them, it's okay.
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
As it’s the weekend I get to read a little more intently within the forum. WTF
And if the OP is still listening then I’m a 0
However if you start a new thread titled “state of my collection” I’d be happy to post
 
Posts
1,462
Likes
6,725
I sometimes catch my two watches hailing from Glasshutte discussing Nietzsche and listening to Gotterdammerung.

I’m trying to get them into Vonnegut and Rammstein but they refuse.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
I sometimes catch my two watches hailing from Glasshutte discussing Nietzsche and listening to Gotterdammerung.

I’m trying to get them into Vonnegut and Rammstein but they refuse.

I feel like Nietzsche and Vonnegut are a good pairing. Two of my favorites.