Hour Hand Not Aligned (Time Zone Function Watch)

Hello

I recently purchased Omega watch which has "Time Zone Function" (i.e. adjust Hour Hand a/o Date without stopping time). I noticed that my Hour Hand is not perfectly aligned with Minute Hand & Second Hand (Chronograph Second Hand) when my watch is at 00:00 or 12:00. This issue is consistent regardless of what time it is (i.e. Hour Hand is not aligned even for 01:00 etc.). Hour Hand aligns only when Minute Hand is around 2-3 minutes.

I expected "perfection" for this kind of luxury watch so I brought my piece to Omega shop. However, I was told that due to "Time Zone Function", this slight non-alignment is within tolerance and it is not a defect. May I know if this is really the case? I can accept if it is really within tolerance but I only have one watch with "Time Zone Function" so I am unable to verify it.

Appreciate your input. Thanks.

Fellow ‘57 owner here. I’m not sure of the relation between the time zone function and hand alignment, but 2-3 minutes off is going to be considered within allowable tolerance by Omega. Many of us want and expect perfection in alignment, printing, timekeeping, you name it, but that’s not what’s being offered or sold by Omega (or Rolex or anyone else at the still mass produced price point). I sympathize, and if you feel strongly about it a good AD or boutique may send it in for service for you and Omega may choose to more closely align the hands under warranty for you, but not a certainty.