Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Sandy and Buzz are strictly kitchen only boys but kids being kids 馃槈 a short vid with a yelp or two.

 
Posts
728
Likes
1,719
This looks like a dog lover's thread, but His Lordship doesn't mind mixing with the hoi polloi


Nope, I'm voting feline, I've got to vote with the heart on this one
 
Posts
18,770
Likes
39,009
Where can I get one of these, my kinda dog 馃榿


 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Not to be left out, Buzz at fifteen weeks old. Please ignore the temporary (hopefully) barricades in the background.

 
Posts
1,775
Likes
7,718
Hello!
my baby girl just got her northern hemisphere summer- haircut and I want to show off her stunning beauty.

Dude looks like a lady...

Ain't she cute?


Show yours! Please??!?!

Is that a standard schnauzer or a kerry blue terrier?
 
Posts
3,962
Likes
8,969
Here's, Jake, resting at mission control. Jake is contemplating how to get into my wallet so he can buy some treats for him and his mates.

 
Posts
3,962
Likes
8,969
"Good food, good watch, good friends...I tell you, forum members, these are the best of times." Jake.


Lillie in her natural environment 馃槈
social comment? Lol.
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,556
Oscar the cat..........I come well behind my 2 sons and him in my wife's affections.....

 
Posts
35,667
Likes
39,905
Oscar the cat..........I come well behind my 2 sons and him in my wife's affections.....

Looks like he gets fed better too 馃檮
 
Posts
1,775
Likes
7,718
My boy Tet with his winter coat



Summer coat...



Always a gentleman...



Cycling...



Cleavage!



Trolled by the mail man...



Looking hard...






Edited by a mod:
 
Posts
2,179
Likes
28,944
Marcus!
b0f4287d7f8f8c81b221c5f576bbb25d.jpg
 
Posts
1,069
Likes
3,135
My boy Tet with his winter coat

Summer coat...

Always a gentleman...

Cycling...

Cleavage!

Trolled by the mail man...

Looking hard...
Glad that's been modded, I can like the post now.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,804
Cooper says hello to his new friends here.

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Just brought him home today. I suggested the name Gemini 4. Not popular with the family.

He is a cavapoo.

Leo is the leading name so far.

No traction with other names I suggested, but Ploprof was my second choice.