Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
989
Likes
5,725
Sometimes I think… If reincarnation were true, what did this lucky bastard do in a past life to earn this one?
 
Posts
11,005
Likes
54,968
What can I say, it is her taste.
Funny my dog would always run into my room when I was playing any instrument. I’d turn down the volume as I didn’t want to hurt his ears.

My cat will only come if I am playing mellow acoustic music but he really seems to like it. He got a thing against Neil young though he bolts if I play Neil.

Cats are good audiences never complain about my poor singing.
 
Posts
2,383
Likes
11,261
Sometimes I think… If reincarnation were true, what did this lucky bastard do in a past life to earn this one?
We have pets so we can be envious of the life we provide for them.
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,939
We have pets so we can be envious of the life we provide for them.
Next life I want to be a cat, non nutered and living with nice people who likes to feed me often.
 
Posts
3,452
Likes
35,222
Was going to post another cat but here is a hummer guarding the feeder.

And then I mentioned Archer and the cat gave me a dirty look.

 
IMG_8504.mov - 10.5 MB
Posts
924
Likes
5,006
Frankie Bear AKA Naughty Dotty. The ears are for decoration and not for listening. And, she collects the Cheese Tax everyday.
 
Posts
549
Likes
3,876
Happy Birthday...and many, many more to come.


And I'm posting the last Conrad image again because he is such a good boy.
 
Posts
2,383
Likes
11,261
Jessica usually doesn't care about boxes, but she loves shoes and shoe boxes.