Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
He needn't think I am switching on the heating in the month of March 😀

 
Posts
5,026
Likes
18,607
My dog following my son's home schooling. My son is terrorizing my dog..
 
Posts
1,886
Likes
3,818
Last evening , my wife and I finished restoring and reupholstering this antique corner chair for our entry way for people to use while taking off and putting on shoes when entering or leaving the house.
I know this isn't the (Dedicated to furnishing ideas) thread, but darn that chair shape is a good solution! I want one now. Sorry, I love things that are fit for purpose, and I'm frequently troubled my house is so full of stuff that just, well, isn't. (Sorry, Mrs D...) 😗
Love that cat though!
 
Posts
758
Likes
6,612
I know this isn't the (Dedicated to furnishing ideas) thread, but darn that chair shape is a good solution! I want one now. Sorry, I love things that are fit for purpose, and I'm frequently troubled my house is so full of stuff that just, well, isn't. (Sorry, Mrs D...) 😗
Love that cat though!


You may have just come up with an idea for a new, never ending, thread. LOL
 
Posts
4,020
Likes
45,253
He needn't think I am switching on the heating in the month of March 😀

He looks so comfy there 😀
Sometimes I envy how relaxed they seem to be sleeping
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Last evening , my wife and I finished restoring and reupholstering this antique corner chair for our entry way for people to use while taking off and putting on shoes when entering or leaving the house. Guess who made sure he was the first to use it.



Before photo:



After photo:


You did a nice job on the chair. The cat really appreciates your efforts. 😁
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
My dog following my son's home schooling. My son is terrorizing my dog..

Sweet dog is so tolerant.
 
Posts
2,611
Likes
7,282
France June 2010 and two loves of my life 🥰


i am not sure the privacy of your dog is protected enough
😁🙄😉
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
A couple different views of hairy. Honestly it looks like she is wearing an ill fitted cat suit. I never had a long haired cat before hairy. I just figured they were like short hair catz and the hair is genetically programmed to grow neat and orderly but nope hairy looks like a mop head or a large rat posing as a cat. This is not normal. Her paw hair sticks out like an inch beyond her paw. I really want to bring her to a grooming place and have her trimmed up like they do poodles. It would be quite a sight, maybe this summer.
 
Posts
13,943
Likes
54,151
Nala’s not so great spay day. Hospital staff said she was a model patient. Didn’t get the “Shibas are horrible vet patients” memo. She’s getting lots of belly rubs and massage. I bought her a more “comfortable cone.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Nala’s not so great spay day. Hospital staff said she was a model patient. Didn’t get the “Shibas are horrible vet patients” memo. She’s getting lots of belly rubs and massage. I bought her a more “comfortable cone.

Is she from France? 😗
 
Posts
13,943
Likes
54,151
This is a horrible thread.
i am a cat person liking dog pictures.
..😡😗😉😀
A Shiba is the best or worst of both species.
 
Posts
257
Likes
700
Sitting for a friend’s dog (a sweet little 1 year old Corgi) while they are away for the weekend. Five dogs in the house, mercy on us please
 
Posts
1,886
Likes
3,818
Hey man, you OK? You know what the doctor said about taking it easy on your morning run...
Edited:
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
A couple different views of hairy. Honestly it looks like she is wearing an ill fitted cat suit. I never had a long haired cat before hairy. I just figured they were like short hair catz and the hair is genetically programmed to grow neat and orderly but nope hairy looks like a mop head or a large rat posing as a cat. This is not normal. Her paw hair sticks out like an inch beyond her paw. I really want to bring her to a grooming place and have her trimmed up like they do poodles. It would be quite a sight, maybe this summer.

Has Hairy ever tried it as a model? - looks on point for Yves Saint Laurent in those fur boots.....
.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
How to tell a gentleman of a certain age that his ear hair might need some attention... then again I think for the old boy the ear whiskers are a bit more functional than mine. He also had a kitten moment in the week - chasing the refection from an upstairs window when I swung it open. Not my best photos but it was funny to see him running left and right like a youngster again - the wonders of some sunshine / Spring has sprung a bit. He slept for a week after that burst of energy :0)
.
.
 
Posts
237
Likes
1,102
She is a so good Mother with her babies 🥰

They are so cute i cant stop checking them all the time ::facepalm1::

 
Posts
1,093
Likes
8,359
And this is woody, hes just nuts...... Or factually, not nuts😗