Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Here is my wife and kid's pet named "baby kitty", who is still living in Cebu City as our neighbors wanted him when we left for the USA. Yea kind of a dumb name now that it's around 2 1/2 years old.



These are pictures of him around a year and a half ago in our living room. He is a freak that loves to play hide and seek and my wife always cooked for him rather than give him cat food. Believe it or not his favorite is her chicken teriyaki dish. Totally spoiled and our neighbors continue to spoil him.

Anyways the oddest thing about him is his favorite movie is Iron Man. I kid you not, he would lay on the couch or in a chair, usually upside down and watch the entire movie with my wife. Only Iron Man. Nothing else would hold his attention for more than a minute or so. My wife used to treat him to the movie at least once a week, and he would get excited and come running when he heard the intro and music. He would follow whatever was on the screen and perk up at the action scenes. My wife left the Iron Man dvd with our neighbors for him 馃榿


does that poor thing have any bones...

any???

at all????
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Put a bird box in the front yard hoping for a bird......

Looks like you get what your given

in Canada we pay good money for a pet like that.

mind you... moose are free.
 
Posts
24,804
Likes
55,117
Sunday Nail Day...



Is there a law about removing dewclaws in Belgium? As with tail docking?
 
Posts
257
Likes
700
The lineup at the inquisition, which was due to realizing there was some missing spaghetti and meatballs from the toddler table. They all partook but the little one (black and white) did not hide the evidence as well, hence the orange beard lol.
 
Posts
5,435
Likes
82,164
Bonnies week in review..

Got one up on Ziggy馃榿


OK, water is flowing.


Temp is good.


A little rest in the sun.


Getting a bit snoozy.


I thought my name was Bonnie, why do they keep calling me porker.


I'll just tidy this loose end up for the builders.


And this one.


Guess they don't appreciate the sentiment!


I will just sit here quietly and maybe they will forget I'm here.


Done
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,212
I saw this... Amazingly, the dog is unhurt! Cooler would have been wearing his Seamaster or Rolex too haha
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,041
Cold today but got a little hike in. Saw my buddy the heron waiting for a fish by the water. He would stick out his wings if I got too close but I gave him his space, just wanted to get close enough to see what he was up to
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,212
Weather this last days has been lovely, sunny and just cool enough without being too cold.

N茅o and I have been enjoying our 2 hours morning walk routine in the wood.

Friday will be wet, so we will see how he feels about that, otherwise, still a couple more days to enjoy this week.

I grab a cup of coffee on our way to the wood, so it wakes me up 馃榾

 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,041
Here is the kitty I was concerned about. Second week in a row of visiting and checking the cat out. Still looks healthy. Not a great pic cat got a little excited and was moving about, glad to see both the cat and it鈥檚 owner improving each week I see them.
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,212
Its "why aren't you sharing your meal with me" kinda look. 馃
Or... Not guilty, please forgive me 馃檨
 
Posts
1,582
Likes
12,632
Or... Not guilty, please forgive me 馃檨
Whenever it suits her.. This time I was eating juicy burger 馃槜