Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Looks as if the day has taken it out of him, back home tomorrow for a rest.


Only my daughters would go camping with pink duvets 🤦
 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,099
Good grief I need to find some watch time, it's been manic and will be for the next month. Anyhoo, the puppies.

Where's the lumberjack?
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,950
Good grief I need to find some watch time, it's been manic and will be for the next month. Anyhoo, the puppies.
Is that a Corgi and a German Shepard? Great fun looking pup
 
Posts
115
Likes
134
" my boy" looks like he is trying to kill that toy
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
One of my girls visited her Hair Salon today and seemingly 'Milly' is alway around as she belongs to one of the stylists.
If only I had enough hair to require a stylist 🙁

🥰
 
Posts
11,011
Likes
55,024
Working with a client trying to assist them in maintaining housing last week their cat bit me today it was interested in my iPad but didn’t attack
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Not my cat, but given the love for cats and vintage here, I wanted to share this courtesy of Instagram

 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,099
I call this a dogicure. 😁


He seems to be enjoying the attention, what a great demeanor.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,281
Not my cat, but given the love for cats and vintage here, I wanted to share this courtesy of Instagram


My college room mate had gutted an old console TV and put a fish tank inside. It was super coll, but I don't have any pictures.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Don't move… too early … I need my beauty sleep.... but judging by his fine (and well brushed) ruff all that beauty sleep seems to pay off... maybe if we ever get the bed back I can try it :0)
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Is that a Corgi and a German Shepard? Great fun looking pup
She's a Swedish Valhund, a rare breed the family has been involved in for years in restoring blood lines.