Forums Latest Members
  1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 4, 2012

2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 4, 2012

Pretty sloppy all around. The reference on the Primero is not only wrong number but wrong format, which you'd like to think he'd know - that model is an A 787 - and the Universal Geneve is a nasty redial. Oh, and the 1133G Monaco is local pickup only. Great if you live in Hochheim, Germany, otherwise not so much. Looks like Mr. Beuttner used a casual Ebay search to bang out a quickie piece.

3. Lex4TDI4Life Dec 4, 2012

Straight-lug 321s have been going pretty high lately. I think this one is actually a relist. The sad thing is that the "original box" will likely overwhelm the incorrect bezel and other shortcomings.

4. Dash1 Dec 5, 2012

Obviously has done no research at all and knows very little about the subject matter!
    You don't have to know much about the Omega Ploprof to know the red button is the bezel lock and that it doesn't have a helium release valve - the watch was designed to be 'Helium Proof' (infact this is one reason Comex left the testing programe and stuck with Rolex as they felt safer with the traditional release valve technology.) Otherwise quite a nice example, although I think there are better ones on ebay at the moment.

5. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 5, 2012

I'm pretty sure that 321 has been listed a few times. It's been knocking about for a little while.