Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hilton Vintage Stainless Steel Nice Condition Red Date circa 1960s $99

1. slique12 May 4, 2023

Hi all,

I purchased a couple vintage watches a while ago as a potential gift for a family member. But, the gifting went in a different direction and these watches have been with me ever since. Up for sale today is the first of these vintage watches, a Hilton time and date with a manual wind movement. While inexpensive relative to most vintage watches I own, I believe this one also has some nice details that those of us who love vintage may appreciate.

- Stainless steel case in seemingly unpolished or minimally polished condition
    - Beautiful and clean silver sunburst dial with dauphine hands
    - Faceted hour markers
    - Red date wheel that also matches the red in the logo
    - Inverted smiley font for "Unbreakable Mainspring"

Summary: All in all, a really charming vintage piece where the experience of wearing it is much greater than the sum of its parts. The dial says 2 stars but personally I'd give it at least a 3.5:D

Additional Information:
    Size: 34mm without crown
    Year: 1960s
    Caliber: Manual wind, winds smoothly and keeps good time
    Box/papers: No/No
    Strap: New black leather strap with white stitching

I’m pricing it friendly at $99 USD + cost of shipping hoping it finds the wrist of someone looking to get into watches and/or vintage watches. Watch and I are in the US and I can ship worldwide (with some exceptions).

IMG_3839.jpg IMG_3838.jpg IMG_3841.jpg IMG_3844.jpg IMG_3845.jpg IMG_3851.jpg IMG_3846.jpg

2. slique12 May 5, 2023

And sold! Thanks as always for the space, OF.