Hi I'm new to watches. I know a little and I need help with info on this one

Posts
2
Likes
0
I think it's a mother of pearl dial no date on the dial. The serial I think starts with a 5. It's very small and on the case back. How much is this worth and it is gold plated or solid gold with stainless steel? Thanks everyone if you can help thank you
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
It appears to me to be genuine. If so, the case is karat gold and stainless steel. Likely 18-karat.
 
Posts
3,617
Likes
7,838
looks like a ladies watch. in focus pictures would help
 
Posts
252
Likes
234
A “please” would be nice. Also, followed by an actual question.
 
Posts
311
Likes
185
It's a lady watch so do not expect for a great value. Maybe it will be better to just keep it.Regards.
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,948
Looks like a 12627000. Ladies quartz, so not a lot of collector value...
 
Posts
1,504
Likes
2,434
Saw one on Chrono24 - asking price is about $1200. Don’t know how long it’s been up for sale so hard to tell if that’s a reasonable price.