Hey guys, Need help with this BOR bracelet. Is it real?

Hey guys,

first time posting here. I have got a vintage seamaster from my grandpa and would love to finish it with a BOR bracelet. Found this one, goes for 200€. Could someone help (is it real?) me or provide info about it? Thank you so much.

There is a bewildering variety of bracelets and endlinks, and any given model works with a limited number of bracelets/endlinks. You’ll need to post a photo of the watch at least, and the model number from the inside caseback if possible.

It’s not a 60’s Beads of Rice and not one I’m familiar with but nothing looks suspect

There is a bewildering variety of bracelets and endlinks, and any given model works with a limited number of bracelets/endlinks. You’ll need to post a photo of the watch at least, and the model number from the inside caseback if possible.
Hey! I do not own the bracelet, looking to buy!

Hey! This is the watch

Hey! I do not own the bracelet, looking to buy!
I mean if we don’t know what watch you have, there’s no way to tell you what bracelet will fit it.

Hey! This is the watch
That helps a little. The endlinks on the bracelet you’re looking at will definitely NOT fit the watch. Is the lug width 18mm? That’s how wide the endlinks should be. I’m not familiar enough with this kind of watch to take a stab at the model number without seeing the inside caseback. Possibly a sub-30mm diameter case?

I mean if we don’t know what watch you have, there’s no way to tell you what bracelet will fit it.

That helps a little. The endlinks on the bracelet you’re looking at will definitely NOT fit the watch. Is the lug width 18mm? That’s how wide the endlinks should be. I’m not familiar enough with this kind of watch to take a stab at the model number without seeing the inside caseback.
Ahh okay thanks! The width is 18mm yeah. Dont know how to open it ill check

Possibly a sub-30mm diameter case?
Never mind, I guess it’s about 34mm. You’ll most likely need to get a watchmaker to open it for you.

Never mind, I guess it’s about 34mm. You’ll most likely need to get a watchmaker to open it for you.
Okay! So an 18mm bracelet does not work on this one? Its 18mm aswell

Looks like a 136.011.

For a beads of rice you need a 1037 or 1503 with 7 links. Endlinks should be 70 or 570 I believe

Looks like a 136.011.

For a beads of rice you need a 1037 or 1503 with 7 links. Endlinks should be 70 or 570 I believe
Thanks! So this doesnt fit

Looks like a 136.011.

Only these specific refs? I do not understand how a bracelet wouldnt fit a watch

Only these specific refs? I do not understand how a bracelet wouldnt fit a watch

It's the endlinks which are specific to the case ref. With 'standard' round cases many generic endlinks may fit, but they aren't the one's specific for the case. Equally, they may not fit well, it depends on the case shape, thickness, profile, distance to the lug holes etc.

It's the endlinks which are specific to the case ref. With 'standard' round cases many generic endlinks may fit, but they aren't the one's specific for the case. Equally, they may not fit well, it depends on the case shape, thickness, profile, distance to the lug holes etc.
Even worse in this case. The endlinks on the OP bracelet are not for a round watch.

BOR bracelets are designed for certain styled lugs and I don’t think yours are the right fit.

the older designed for fat lug bumper models and next was the de ville styled case design. Your model I don’t think ever came with a bracelet and certainly not a 60s design based on the buckle.

more of an 80s look buckle. Possibly a later Seamaster version