Forums Latest Members

Heuer Super professional 840.006 Diver - Thoughts?

1. blubarb Apr 15, 2019

Hi all

Thoughts on the asking price a pre-Tag Heuer Super professional 840.006 with the prototype kit

It looks to be in good to very good aesthetic condition; however, the watch requires a new crown and stem as it is starting to slip and the bezel requires one new pip. The hands are service replacements (10 years ago) but match well. ETA movement. Reputable seller and history of watch is all above board.

What do you think for a fair price for both seller and buyer?

Edited Apr 17, 2019
  2. wouter van wijk Apr 16, 2019

Isn't it better to ask at onthedash, or you havent done that on purpose? Imho bit on the expensive side for in this condition. But on the other hand it's getting really difficult to get one and especially with the full kit and only Heuer logo. Personally I really love this watch since it represents a new kind of design language from Heuer and like these kind of marmite watches

blubarb likes this.
  3. w154 Apr 16, 2019

I love these as “value-proposition” beaters as they can be picked up fairly cheaply and are pretty unique, but £3k is a whole chunk of change for one. I’d say if this is really the right package for you then you wouldn’t need to ask here or anywhere else.

blubarb likes this.
  4. blubarb Apr 16, 2019

"if this is really the right package for you then you wouldn’t need to ask here or anywhere else."

True. One way of looking at it.