Forums Latest Members

SOLD Heuer Re-Edition Carrera CS3113 Black Dial with Daytona Rings, Chronograph

1. toddle321 Jul 28, 2017

One in, one out. Up for grabs is a Heuer CS3113, the 1990's re-edition with daytona rings around the subdials. The watch overall is in nice used condition, while it does have wear in areas I don't think this was an everyday wearer for long. The black racing strap appears original and is showing wear, the Heuer signed buckle is included. The case is unpolished and in nice condition, with a small (barely visible) ding near the crystal between 8:00 and 9:00. The watch is operating and keeping time, but I do not know the service history and recommend a service if you intend to wear this in regular rotation. No box or papers included.

Please review the photos as they are part of the description and let me know if you need any others.

Asking $2,100 (net to me) shipped in the via FedEx 2-day with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via Fedex priority/parcelpro add $40 for international shipment. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

IMG_5879.JPG IMG_5880.JPG IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5882.JPG IMG_5883.JPG IMG_5884.JPG IMG_5898.JPG IMG_5899.JPG
    Euxinus, Rvm2, semper_shells and 11 others like this.
  2. Traveler Jul 28, 2017

I like this more than the 'dink Skipererra - at 1/4 the price!