Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Heuer Carrera 2447T 1st exec. Great condition, valjoux 72, €8k

1. MaiLollo Feb 9, 2018

Hello fellow OFists,

After the smashing sale of my A386, I'm back with another treat: an unpolished (yes, I've said it!) Heuer 2447T.
    A couple of months ago, I would have thought that I'd never sell this one, but after getting a bit too many premoons, I've decided to shift to a 100% Speedy collection, maybe apart from poppy's Kermit and my favorite Carrera, the 7753N (that is until I've found the next premoon that will drive me nuts).

Overall: superb watch, a great piece to wear and a rare one at that. The unpolished case, beautiful dial and original condition make it shine.

0.jpg

Dial & hands: great, only a couple of scratches in the subdials, which are difficult to portray in pictures and un noticeable in real life, but I've tried my best to show them. Lume plots match with the hands, never relumed, and a beautiful yellow color. 3 and 6 oclock lume plots are missing, but it's pretty standard on these watches unfortunately.

1.jpg

5.jpg

Case: unpolished, it shows it's previous life but it is in great shape, and this is where money's at with carreras. The 77xxx serial number is coherent with a 1st execution.

3.jpg

2.jpg

Movement: unfortunately I forgot to take a picture when I've dropped the watch off, but the movement is great, was serviced a couple of months ago, so it works like a charm. I've worn the watch quite a bit since then in order not to let the oils dry out. I understand that some of you might want to see the movement prior to a purchase, so it can be arranged if it's the only thing that keeps you from screaming "I'll buy it!"

Crown & pushers: original

4.jpg

Extras: the watch will come with her original box plus an unbranded BoR bracelet

6.jpg

Conditions: I live in Paris, F2F deals are preffered but if that's not possible, shipping can be arranged. However I don't have a parcel pro account, so if you have one we're all set :)
    No returns because I'm not a pro, and the watch does not have a written guarantee, so in case of an issue (that I highly doubt will arise) we will sort it out like gentlemen would.

Do not hesitate to ask for more pictures, information or whatever you may require. The price is €8k, which is fair given the condition of the watch, but I understand that the dollar is weak (even though it's hardly my fault) and I will entertain all offers via PM.
    I could be open to a trade on a superb Premoon, but it really has to be beautiful to tempt me :)

Cheers!

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
    viwa64, bigsom, mahc1234 and 15 others like this.
  2. Dial & Bezel Feb 9, 2018

You don't need luck for this one! :)

MaiLollo likes this.