Forums Latest Members

FS Heuer Autavia / Carrera Corfam Rallye Strap and Original Buckle on ebay

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Jul 12, 2017

Heuer Autavia / Carrera Rallye Strap and Original Buckle

here is the ebay listing - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heuer-Autav...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Up for auction is this strap and original Heuer buckle, it measures 19mm at both the buckle and lug end. In all honesty I do not know what it is made from, I think it is corfam, it may be leather, it might even be plastic (though it does not feel cheap and plasticky). It came with an Autavia I had and I was assured when I bought the watch the buckle is genuine (though not a sun one).
    It does show some very minor shallow creases but has been very lightly used as I preferred a Nato.
    Please note it is the buckle and strap and only and I no longer have the watch.
    Will ship for free if the auction is won by an OF member
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bernarddevos Jul 12, 2017

Hi Shaun,
    Just for the info and so that interested buyers get the correct info.
    The strap is not an Heuer strap and it's not made of corfam.
    The buckle is a re-edition made by Tag Heuer. So as you stated correctly it's not a "sun"-buckle.
    I include a picture of an original "small holes" corfam with a "sun"-buckle. ( items in the picture are not for sale )
    Best regards,
    Bernard
    DSC_0624.jpg

MaiLollo and boat2dan like this.