Heritage Seamaster 300 Bracelet Size for Small Wrist Question

It fades over a few hours. Not nearly as long as it lasts after a day in bright sunlight. Compared to the instrument lighting on the car’s dashboard, it was much dimmer but still easily readable.

Maybe I just need to keep a UV pen with me and problem will no longer be an issue

Next time I'm out at sporting event or dinner, will grab some photos when I get back into the vehicle. Which would need me to remember to grab the Seamaster rather than on my other watches. Usually will grab a particular watch from my collection which will best suit the overall situation. Even my Breitling Premier, which only has a small amount of lume on the hands, is easier to read probably because of the dial color.

Like every other watch I own, it’s not a perfect design, but it’s still great looking, one of my favorites, and the accuracy is astonishingly good.
IMG_7182.jpeg

Like every other watch I own, it’s not a perfect design, but it’s still great looking, one of my favorites, and the accuracy is astonishingly good.
IMG_7182.jpeg

Agreed. While the sandwich numbers are kinda cool, I wish they had kept the painted 3-6-9-12. The. It would be perfect, IMO.

Glad we could help out, great choice! I'm not sure that I would call this a sleeper, exactly. It seems to garner a lot of positive attention, especially among newer crowds. Some subset of the Omega population is always going to be more interested in the Speedmaster no matter what, and the SMP had the GoldenEye tie-in and fairly consistent appearance for almost the last 30 years. Watches take time to establish themselves. This one is more dressy than sporty...

I've owned a first gen and still own a second and loved them both, they're great watches.

I suspect you'll find yours to be ridiculously accurate as well!

20230922_080054.jpg

that blue is mesmerising!