Here's an idea for Omega

Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Probably parts limited though, I would guess? I bet the blue bezel would look fun on a 3861.
Exchange only through Omega themselves or a watch maker with a parts account.
 
Posts
196
Likes
286
Ceramic. This and the Snoopy. 321 ceramic bezel might fit the 3861. Should both be 39,7mm
 
Posts
4,041
Likes
8,736
Ceramic. This and the Snoopy. 321 ceramic bezel might fit the 3861. Should both be 39,7mm
It would fit, but would probably (again) be parts limited on a part-for-part exchange basis. That moonshine- the bezel has gold numbers, or white ones? Looks like gold but I can't exactly tell from the picture?
 
Posts
4,041
Likes
8,736
Exchange only through Omega themselves or a watch maker with a parts account.

that's what I had heard. Kind of a shame, but I get it
 
Posts
185
Likes
183
Being able to choose the movement, bezel, crystal, caseback, and more adds a personal touch.
 
Posts
297
Likes
242
Well you can still get a different strap at least 😁
 
Posts
3,281
Likes
9,859
Globemaster dial and bezel in a twisted lug case. And Speedy style 2254 bracelet with micro adjust instead of divers extension.
 
Posts
297
Likes
242
For me the best « easy » short-term move that Omega could do is offering the 321 with hesalite and different bezels (telemeter, decimal, radial etc.). Does not need to improve volume of sales, nor be limited edition or customized upon request, bla-bla-bla, etc. Just offer different options for different tastes…
It would kill the game and collectors would get crazy!
 
Posts
318
Likes
339
I'd like the 321 without a display caseback. I hate display casebacks.
 
Posts
16,899
Likes
48,103
How about a fully customisable Speedmaster?

When you check out you get to choose the movement, I.e. 321, 861, 1861 or 3861, the bezel, ceramic not ceramic, sapphire or hesalite crystal, display or not display caseback and writing or no writing.

Finally, after you order, you pick it up 1 week later.

What do you guys think?

So something that would stop Speedmaster owners having and buying several Speedmaster 😒

🤨

Omega is not going to ever do this….