Help with Uncle Straps 1861 Half Link

As thread title states…ordered a half-link for my 1861 bracelet. It arrived and the original pins from the bracelet fall right through. The half-link came with a small pin a two of the world’s tiniest screws. The original pins shouldn’t just fall through, right? Am I missing something?

The US half link is for the newer bracelet design that has two screws and a plain pin, instead of a friction fit pin of the older design.
Edited:

The US half link is for the newer bracelet design that has two screws and a pin, instead of a friction pin of the older design.
Thanks. You’d think that info would be on their website somewhere. Wasted time…money I’ll get back. Still doesn’t solve my initial issue of being stuck between sizes. A bit miffed at the moment :whipped:

Thanks. You’d think that info would be on their website somewhere. Wasted time…money I’ll get back. Still doesn’t solve my initial issue of being stuck between sizes. A bit miffed at the moment :whipped:

It is on their website: "This version is not pin and collar (pre-1998), but the more modern version with screws (pictured)."

Like 1
It is on their website: "This version is not pin and collar (pre-1998), but the more modern version with screws (pictured)."
It’s a 2005 Speedy. And I should have read more closely.

Edit: serial number aligns with a post-1999 watch
Edited: