Forums Latest Members
  1. Kebrere Jun 2, 2016

Hello All, Thank you for making this forum available. I found this forum last night while doing some research on an Omega Seamaster 600. I really can use some help in finding some information about it. I have taken it to a jewelry to have the back removed so I could provide some pictures. Quite a chore taking pictures with a cell phone. I have quite a few pictures, I will post what I think are the best ones. My pictures will show an Omega stainless steel watch band that is on a Bucherer two register dial chronograph. These two watches were acquired together, with the Omega on a cheap Timex band and the Omega band on the Bucherer, I am wondering if the Omega band might be original to the Omega Seamaster. In doing the research on the Bucherer I found nothing like it except this Web page http://chuckmaddoxwatch.blogspot.com/2005/09/mcqueen-monaco-how-about-siegfried.html
    which blew me away. They called it the McQueen Monaco. I have pictures of the Bucherer which I will post if someone is interested in seeing it. I have no idea what's so ever about watches and researching them is very difficult, again very glad I stumbled across this forum. I did read the new users thread and am afraid I have nothing to offer in the way of watch knowledge.

photo-5.JPG photo-10.JPG photo-12.JPG photo-9.JPG photo-6.JPG photo-8.JPG photo-7.JPG photo_2.JPG photo_1.JPG photo-4.JPG photo-2.JPG photo_1.JPG
  2. Kebrere Jun 2, 2016

Hi, lol. Thank you for that information

3. Kebrere Jun 2, 2016

Hi, I am so new to this, can you tell me if my post is being seen by the members, I have not gotten any replies with any information about this watch. I have been reading other post and they all seem to be getting replies, are my pictures not good enough?

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jun 2, 2016

5. Hijak Jun 5, 2016

Your watch is dated to approximately 1964 (using the movement serial number to date it) and that bracelet is from much later, maybe late 80s early 90s. The number on the inside of the case back, 136.011, is the reference number and the numder 611 under the Omega symbol on the movement is the caliber number. Hope this is helpful...looks like the Omega could benefit from a service, especially if you don't know its history