Help with Omega Turler cal 27 CHRO from 1944

Hello everybody,

I really need your help with this one, according to the serial on the movement is from 1944. What do you think about the dial, original or reprinted? Although the Omega logo doesn't look very straight, it could be because of some scratches on the crystal, I have a short movie and it looks much better. I have some concerns about the positioning of the Turler logo, on other examples I found online it's much closer printed to the Omega logo. Also, the crown is not marked, could it be original? I don't have better pictures, I didn't see it my hands so far. Any other red flags?

Thanks for your time and help!

o0.jpg o1.jpg o3.jpg

On a 2451, the Omega logo and printed text is looking off to me. Better pics would definitely help. The spacing between the logo and the Omega text and between Omega and Turler in itself somehow has my spidey senses tingling. Unsigned crown is ok, but not the one pictured - looks too small to me. Also the lume on numerals looks as if it has some new material patched it where the old lume fell off. Just my 2c.

Thanks, I hope I’ll get better pictures in a few days.

The dial itself looks fine to me although I can't comment on the Turler. Having said that I cant really imagine a reason why the Turler print is not original, it's not like it adds any value to a watch.

Here's mine for comparison, a cal 321 and somewhat later.

20140623_165210.jpg