Help with Omega Seamaster Cal.354 (?)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find out more information about this Omega Seamaster that I have. It was a hand me down and I have had it for the past 20 odd years.

The interior movement had an Omega logo and the number 354 on it (I didn't get a photo of it).

It should be stainless steel, and the dial is 36mm and 45mm lug to lug (measured unprofessionally). The face has some dotted patterns and it seems like it isn't entirely flat, a bit like a raised bubble (?). The hour indicators are luminous and the Roman numerals look like they are printed. It is stainless steel.

Wondering if experts here can help me identifying
- the model,
- when it might have been made,
- where this might have been sold? (I understand Omega had some international models?)
- ballpark valuations would be interesting

Of course, I would be delighted to read of any other interesting observations about this watch or stories 馃榾

The Omega service centre offered to service the entire watch. If they do, does anyone know what they would do with the mechanism? Is it an overhaul with the new mechanisms, or will they restore it with the original movements? I did get the straps changed though!

Thanks!
IMG_3726.JPG IMG_3728.JPG IMG_3729.JPG IMG_3730.JPG

that looks nice and neat 3-6-9-12 in steel. mine is a gold capped redialed version. it's a 354 bumper type. IMG_20210114_105555.jpg

Hi
It's a lovely looking watch, beefy lugs, textured or waffle dial, clover crown. I like it. I will leave it to other more knowledgeable folk to tell you the reference number but I would say you have a smart watch there. An independent watch repairer who could be recommended here would be a better bet than Omega in my opinion.

It's not a guessing game...... I do not know, how often it was advised here on this Vintage Forum to open the back and get all numbers from the inside of the case back ..... Maybe slipping $10 to a watchmaker for opening and you take a picture? That would be a minimal effort..... and then all your questions can be answered here. Apart from that : your dial is repainted. Not very well done; see the paint is still printed over the triangle markers....

And the irregularity of the minute markers, particularly between 2-4.

You can find all the information if you open the watch, the reference number, serial number.
But the dial looks refurbished to me. Otherwise , great looking watch

just sharing innards snapshot of my 354 in case this will give you some help. it still is working good but i hardly wear it. IMG_20210706_182613.jpg

Probably a 2767 reference, usually dating to 1953-1955. Dial has been repainted and case heavily polished. Regarding value, it doesn鈥檛 have a ton of collectors value given the dial/case condition. But it鈥檚 a very wearable watch, so of course it has some value..

For reference, here鈥檚 a similar (original) 2767 that I used to own (note the price is not a good reference for you given issues mentioned above): https://omegaforums.net/threads/bea...e-dial-seamaster-2767-bumper-in-steel.104811/

36DD3D44-7E76-4359-8F17-09C639F3BADF.jpeg